Which webinar do you wish for in 2024?
Education, training and upskilling is a huge part of who we are at Wolfenden; there’s nothing we enjoy more than teaching our team and our clients a little bit more about the world of digital marketing, whether it’s delving into their data to better understand their PPC performance or finding that perfect topic to resonate with journalists for the purposes of digital PR.
In previous months, we’ve delivered webinars around the migration to GA4, AI tools, E-E-A-T and how to prepare for it, and the results of our client survey as a bellwether on the marketplace. If you’re curious about these topics, we’ve linked them all above. The response to these has been excellent and we’re looking to continue sharing our knowledge with digital marketers and keen learners around the world into 2024.
We’d absolutely love your input into the topics that we cover so we can make our webinars as relevant and as useful to our audience as possible. To give you some inspiration, here are a few of the ideas we’ve been cooking up behind the scenes:
- How to carry out a link review – and how to use it to maximum impact
- A guide on putting together a content strategy
- How to conduct a competitor review for social advertising
- UX considerations for SEO
- Tracking & reporting on your overall digital strategy
- Insights on working with multiple brands within a single sector
- Cookie consent; what’s best practice and why does it matter?
You’re free to include one of our current ideas, or welcome to suggest your own in the box we’ve provided below.
In exchange for your ideas, we’ll help a critically ill child’s wish come true; for every webinar suggestion we receive, we’ll donate £1 to Make-A-Wish UK.
Latest Insights From The Team.
Explore our team’s latest thoughts and actionable advice from our blog to support your digital marketing strategies.