[Webinar] How to beat the OTAs & increase direct bookings
Join us for an insightful and action-focused webinar where we’ll detail the marketing actions can can take now to start increasing your direct bookings and minimise hefty OTA commission fees.
We currently have two dates with slots available:
- 17th March at 12;00PM – 1:00PM
- 23rd March at 11:00AM – 12:00PM
Wolfenden’s data, strategy and search marketing experts will be joined by a special guest, Philip Bolson – who has previously held senior positions as manager of The Grand Hotel in York and managing director of Lake District Hotels – to equip you with actionable tips to life your hotel’s online visibility and generate more conversions/
Alan Aucoin, experienced consultant and Business Development Director will chair the session.
Take a look at what we’ll cover on the day:
- Philip Bolson, Business Coach & Mentor – The current state & future of UK hospitality: Philip will draw upon his experience of over 30 years’ experience running hotels, areas, and Divisions including Travelodge, the UK & Ireland Ops Director for the Wyndham Hotel Group and GM of the 5star Grand Hotel, York. Now, acting under his own business, Mr B Hospitality, he acts as a trusted advisor and consultant to the hospitality industry, he will share common trends and insight into the current and future challenges and opportunities for this sector.
- Dan Pratt, Client Strategy Director – Understanding & leveraging the value of OTAs: Dan will talk through how to better analyse your existing data to understand the true value of OTAs on your business, including understanding customer behaviours and lifetime revenue, to then maximise the revenue you can generate through them,
- Matt Robson, Head of Paid Media – 5 paid media steps to take to drive direct bookings: Matt will give actionable tips to elevate the performance of your paid search campaigns, reaching potential customers across the funnel and increasing your direct bookings.
- Daisy Wolfenden, Managing Director – The power of your brand: Harnessing first-hand experience managing digital marketing strategies for luxury hotels, Daisy will demonstrate how wider marketing activity can have a significant impact on overall visibility and market share.
By the end of the webinar, you’ll heave learnt:
- How you can use your existing data to understand the value of OTAs to your hotel and the optimal marketing budget split
- How to tailor, optimise and expand your paid search activity to increase awareness and click-through’s
- How you can leverage OTAAs for maximum value
- What activity you can be running in you wider marketing activity to reduce OTAs share on your bookings
With over a decade of experience working with some of the UK’s biggest travel brands and hotels, including The Grand Hotel York, Lakelovers, and Lyme Bay Holidays and countless award nominations within the travel sector, sign up for the webinar and gain advice from an experienced team of marketers and start boosting your conversions for the 2022 high season and beyond.
Latest Insights From The Team.
Explore our team’s latest thoughts and actionable advice from our blog to support your digital marketing strategies.