Senior Digital PR Executive.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our digital PR team for a Senior Digital PR Executive.
In this integral role, your primary responsibilities will include finding opportunities for online press coverage across relevant external sites, tapping into journalist request databases and connecting with relevant publications and influencers.
As part of our pack, you’ll progress your digital PR skillset and strategic marketing ability in a supportive and down-to-earth environment where you’ll have full visibility and experience across all aspects of an organic marketing strategy.
Wolfenden is a growing, exciting and driven company, with a tight-knit team. Because we’re a growing company, you’ll have the chance to play an influential role as part of our journey. You’ll get the chance to feed into our approach and processes, as we continuously strive to better ourselves.
You’ll play a huge part in driving engagement with new and existing content on our client websites through content and social media promotion.
What you’ll do:
- Individually work on multiple client accounts, leading on strategy ideation and campaign execution to gain results in line with KPIs.
- Be a core member of brainstorms, bringing strong and relevant ideas across a spectrum of clients and industries.
- Comfortable creating press releases which have the potential for multi-use in their approach, considering how one campaign can be utilised several different ways to maximise results.
- Use social media to identify trending topics which can be used for reactive and tactical PR opportunities.
- Own all media lists and begin to develop relationships with core media personnel through media packs and communications.
- Actively lead on creative campaigns and Digital PR approaches which are relevant and authoritative to the client, including data analysis and creative assets where applicable.
- Manage client expectations across sectors, leading communications with clients for a clear and knowledgeable understanding of strategies and progress/results.
- Be an active member of the PR team and through the wider agency, supporting juniors with ad hoc tasks and questions.
- You’ll be enthusiastic about the digital PR industry and keen to be constantly learning, keeping on top of trends & industry news, and developing your skills.
- You’ll be innovative and creative, with a concise, precise, and effective approach to problem solving.
- You’ll be comfortable with Google Analytics and Digital PR specific tools, able to analyse campaign data and identify trends and insights.
- You’ll understand the impact of digital PR activity on the wider client strategy.
- You’ll be proactive with a can-do attitude, full of great ideas and ready to get stuff done autonomously.
- Always be championing best practice and ensuring you lead by example with rigour and attention to detail at all times.
What we’ll offer you:
- You’ll work a 4.5 day working week with flexible hours and a hybrid approach to location, with just one day required in the office each week. Our office shuts every Thursday morning until 1 pm to ensure a healthy work / life balance for our team.
- We increase your annual leave with length of service, up to 25 days of annual leave, with an office shutdown over Christmas, so you never have to use your holiday days, as well as your birthday off for free.
- We offer enhanced maternity and paternity packages, and we’re always happy to discuss part time working to make space for both work and family life.
- We have a dedicated training & development budget, open to anyone on our team, and monthly knowledge shares for regular cross team learning.
- Employee reward and recognition is hugely important to us; we have a monthly employee recognition program and alongside this, all managers have monthly budgets to spend on appreciating their teams and rewarding excellent work.
- We have a collaborative office space in the heart of Leeds which is dog-friendly and just a 10-minute walk from the train station.
- Further benefits include a bonus scheme, a client referral scheme, employee referral scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, work anniversary meals on us, endless free ice-creams and Friday beers in the office, monthly optional socials which you pick, monthly prizes and much more!
You’ll be working alongside a friendly and supportive team in a relaxed city centre office environment with flexible hours and working from home available to all.
Latest Insights The Team.
Explore our team’s latest thoughts and actionable advice from our blog to support your digital marketing strategies.