Digital PR Executive
If you already have experience working in digital PR and you’re looking for a new environment to develop your skills and help your career flourish – you could be our new Digital PR Executive.
At Wolfenden, you’ll progress your digital PR skillset and strategic marketing ability in a supportive and down-to-earth environment where you’ll have full visibility and experience across all aspects of an organic marketing strategy, as well as the opportunity to work on cutting-edge, creative PR campaigns for a range of truly exciting clients from a host of different sectors.
Not only will you be trained and mentored by the UK’s leading PR minds, but you’ll have the freedom to discover and develop your own passions and strengths within digital PR to build the career you want to have.
What you’ll do:
- Work on multiple client accounts, building strong client relationships and leading on campaign ideation and execution (with senior support) to gain results in line with client KPIs.
- Independently manage your time effectively, prioritising work to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Be an active participant in brainstorms, providing relevant ideas and thoughts throughout sessions.
- Create campaign plans for press releases and turn those into fully fleshed out press releases.
- Monitor social media hashtags for media opportunities and trends and react accordingly.
- Develop your own client media lists using research and database tools, updating regularly in line with market changes.
- Pitch stories and ideas to journalists, building strong journalist relationships.
- Identify trending topics and relevant conversations and turn them into proposed campaign ideas which are relevant to clients.
- Learn best practice use of industry tools such as Google Analytics, SEMrush and Ahrefs.
- Undertake competitor intersects and analysis, feeding back key findings to clients before incorporating results into wider campaign approaches in order to act on these findings.
- Be visible within the wider agency, engaging with other teams through cross-team collaboration, celebrating success and engaging through wider conversation points.
- You’ll either have some previous experience within a Digital PR role or be able to show a demonstrable thirst for building a career in this space.
- You’ll have an understanding of the link between Digital PR and SEO and how the two channels work together in tandem.
- You’ll have strong copywriting skills.
- You’ll be passionate about the quality of your work and boast a fastidious attention to detail.
- You’ll be a keen consumer of all forms of media who stays on top of the trends.
- An understanding of, or a desire to learn about the digital landscape and its impact on the future for PR.
- Experience with media monitoring tools and SEO monitoring tools is a bonus but not essential.
What we’ll offer you:
- You’ll work a 4.5 day working week with flexible hours and a hybrid approach to location, with just one day required in the office each week. Our office shuts every Thursday morning until 1 pm to ensure a healthy work / life balance for our team.
- We increase your annual leave with length of service, up to 25 days of annual leave, with an office shutdown over Christmas, so you never have to use your holiday days, as well as your birthday off for free.
- We offer enhanced maternity and paternity packages, and we’re always happy to discuss part time working to make space for both work and family life.
- We have a dedicated training & development budget, open to anyone on our team, and monthly knowledge shares for regular cross team learning.
- Employee reward and recognition is hugely important to us; we have a monthly employee recognition program and alongside this, all managers have monthly budgets to spend on appreciating their teams and rewarding excellent work.
- We have a collaborative office space in the heart of Leeds which is dog-friendly and just a 10-minute walk from the train station.
- Further benefits include a bonus scheme, a client referral scheme, employee referral scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, work anniversary meals on us, endless free ice-creams and Friday beers in the office, monthly optional socials which you pick, monthly prizes and much more!
You’ll be working alongside a friendly and supportive team in a relaxed city centre office environment with flexible hours and working from home available to all.
Latest Insights The Team.
Explore our team’s latest thoughts and actionable advice from our blog to support your digital marketing strategies.