Senior Paid Media Analyst
As our Senior Paid Media Analyst you’ll lead on the creation, development and implementation of campaigns across PPC, paid social and display for some of the most ambitious brands in the UK. Every day will be different, working with businesses across retail, travel and various industries to help them connect and engage with their audience. This is an autonomous role that allows you the freedom to flourish and develop your career, but in the supportive environment of a down-to-earth and friendly team.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a portfolio of our larger paid media campaigns, creating and implementing strategies across a range of industries and platforms.
- Work closely with internal teams to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure they align with the client’s objectives.
- Consistently and proactively identify opportunities to adapt and refine campaigns to generate maximum performance.
- Ensure all strategies align with the client’s brand positioning as well as the wider digital marketing strategy.
- Manage campaign costs to meet the cost of acquisition targets whilst maximising volume.
- Research and analyse competitor paid media strategies and factor into our client’s strategies where appropriate.
- Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they’re shared with internal teams or the client where necessary in a timely manner.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the paid media landscape and share with the internal team and clients where necessary.
- Provide a supportive role to mentor and manage more junior members of the team to develop their skillset and approach, setting an example of best practices and ways of working.
- Work with the Head of Paid Media to shape and optimise Wolfenden’s paid offering, processes and best practices where necessary.
- Develop strategic paid media approaches for prospective clients and take part in new business pitches when needed.
- You’ll have a minimum of 4 years’ experience within a paid media role preferably within an agency. With experience of using Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Meta Business Manager and other paid social platforms
- You’ll be hugely analytical, but with a creative flair, meaning you thrive on a challenge and revel in achieving your goals.
- You’ll be passionate about the quality of your work, and boast a fastidious attention to detail.
- Having a demonstrable passion for digital is a must, and you must be keen to learn and grow within the role.
- Preferably, you’ll have experience in line management or supporting in the training of junior members of staff.
- You’ll be an organised individual, keeping on top of your workload and able to keep calm under pressure. You’ll demonstrate a strong track record of hitting deadlines and delivering quality work.
What We’ll Offer You:
- You’ll work alongside the best digital marketing team in the industry (Digital Agency of the Year 2020!) and have endless opportunities to further your knowledge and experience across the digital marketing channels we offer.
- You’ll be joining our agency at the cusp of a really exciting phase of growth, and you can be a part of it. You won’t be a small fish in a big pond, we bring on individuals who want to have an influence and impact on our agency and become an integral part of our success.
- You’ll join a friendly and down-to-earth diverse and inclusive team. You’ll work a 4.5 day working week with flexible hours and a hybrid approach to location. We have a collaborative office space in the heart of Leeds which is dog-friendly and just a 10-minute walk from the train station. We only ask you come in to the office once a week with your choice of when.
- Benefits include a bonus scheme with the chance to earn a minimum of £1,000 per year, a client referral scheme, employee referral scheme, endless free ice-creams in the office, monthly optional socials which you pick, monthly prizes and much more!
You’ll be working alongside a friendly and supportive team in a relaxed city centre office environment with flexible hours and working from home available to all.
Latest Insights The Team.
Explore our team’s latest thoughts and actionable advice from our blog to support your digital marketing strategies.