Paid Media Analyst
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven Paid Media Analyst to join our growing team. As the ideal candidate, you’ll have strong experience in PPC, display, and paid social and a desire to develop your wider digital marketing skills. You should have a good understanding of how PPC and paid media fit into the multi-channel approach offered to our clients.
You’ll be analytical, have a great grasp of statistics, and enjoy data interpretation and analysis.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a portfolio of paid media campaigns, creating and implementing strategies across a range of industries and platforms.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure that all set KPIs are met for each campaign.
- Consistently and proactively identify opportunities to adapt and refine campaigns to generate maximum performance.
- Ensure all strategies align with the client’s brand position as well as the wider digital marketing strategy.
- Research and analyse competitor paid media strategies and factor into our client’s strategies where appropriate.
- Coordinate and collaborate with media and engagement teams to create content and data requirements to support digital campaigns and reporting.
- You’ll have proven experience within a paid media role, preferably within an agency,
- You’ll be hugely analytical, but with a creative flair, meaning you thrive on a challenge, revel in achieving your goals, and be a data-driven but creative problem solver.
- You’ll be passionate about the quality of your work and boast a fastidious attention to detail.
- Having a demonstrable passion for digital is a must, and you must be keen to learn and grow with the role and the team.
- You will be willing to help solve problems whenever they arise. You aren’t expected to have all of the answers, but you need to help the team find it.
What We’ll Offer You:
- You’ll work alongside the best digital marketing team in the industry (Digital Agency of the Year 2020!) and have endless opportunities to further your knowledge and experience across the digital marketing channels we offer.
- You’ll be joining our agency at the cusp of a really exciting phase of growth, and you can be a part of it. You won’t be a small fish in a big pond, we bring on individuals who want to have an influence and impact on our agency and become an integral part of our success.
- You’ll join a friendly and down-to-earth diverse and inclusive team. You’ll work a 4.5 day working week with flexible hours and a hybrid approach to location. We have a collaborative office space in the heart of Leeds which is dog-friendly and just a 10-minute walk from the train station. We only ask you come in to the office once a week with your choice of when.
- Benefits include a bonus scheme with the chance to earn a minimum of £1,000 per year, a client referral scheme, employee referral scheme, endless free ice-creams in the office, monthly optional socials which you pick, monthly prizes and much more!
You’ll be working alongside a friendly and supportive team in a relaxed city centre office environment with flexible hours and working from home available to all.
Latest Insights The Team.
Explore our team’s latest thoughts and actionable advice from our blog to support your digital marketing strategies.