Paid Media Analyst
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven Paid Media Analyst to join our growing team. As the ideal candidate, you’ll have strong experience in PPC, display, and paid social and a desire to develop your wider digital marketing skills. You should have a good understanding of how PPC and paid media fit into the multi-channel approach offered to our clients.
You’ll be analytical, have a great grasp of statistics, and enjoy data interpretation and analysis.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a portfolio of paid media campaigns, creating and implementing strategies across a range of industries and platforms.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure that all set KPIs are met for each campaign.
- Consistently and proactively identify opportunities to adapt and refine campaigns to generate maximum performance.
- Ensure all strategies align with the client’s brand position as well as the wider digital marketing strategy.
- Research and analyse competitor paid media strategies and factor into our client’s strategies where appropriate.
- Coordinate and collaborate with media and engagement teams to create content and data requirements to support digital campaigns and reporting.
- You’ll have proven experience within a paid media role, preferably within an agency,
- You’ll be hugely analytical, but with a creative flair, meaning you thrive on a challenge, revel in achieving your goals, and be a data-driven but creative problem solver.
- You’ll be passionate about the quality of your work and boast a fastidious attention to detail.
- Having a demonstrable passion for digital is a must, and you must be keen to learn and grow with the role and the team.
- You will be willing to help solve problems whenever they arise. You aren’t expected to have all of the answers, but you need to help the team find it.
What we’ll offer you:
- Not only will you work with an industry-leading Data & Analytics team, but you’ll work closely alongside our other digital marketing teams (including SEO and paid media teams) – and have full visibility of other channel work and access to continuous training and support from other team members.
- You’ll be joining our agency at the cusp of an exciting phase of growth, and you can be a part of it. You won’t be a small fish in a big pond, we bring on individuals who want to have an influence and impact on our agency and become an integral part of our success.
- You’ll join a friendly and down-to-earth diverse and inclusive team.
Benefits & Perks:
- You’ll work a 4.5 day working week with flexible hours and a hybrid approach to location, with just one day required in the office each week. Our office shuts every Thursday morning until 1 pm to ensure a healthy work / life balance for our team.
- We increase your annual leave with length of service, up to 25 days of annual leave, with an office shutdown over Christmas, so you never have to use your holiday days, as well as your birthday off for free.
- We offer enhanced maternity and paternity packages, and we’re always happy to discuss part time working to make space for both work and family life.
- We have a dedicated training & development budget, open to anyone on our team, and monthly knowledge shares for regular cross team learning.
- Employee reward and recognition is hugely important to us; we have a monthly employee recognition programme and alongside this, all managers have monthly budgets to spend on appreciating their teams and rewarding excellent work.
- We have a collaborative office space in the heart of Leeds which is dog-friendly and just a 10-minute walk from the train station.
- Further benefits include a bonus scheme, a client referral scheme, employee referral scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, work anniversary meals on us, endless free ice-creams and Friday beers in the office, monthly optional socials which you pick, monthly prizes and much more!
You’ll be working alongside a friendly and supportive team in a relaxed city centre office environment with flexible hours and working from home available to all.
Latest Insights The Team.
Explore our team’s latest thoughts and actionable advice from our blog to support your digital marketing strategies.