If you’ve got at least six months’ experience working within SEO and you’re looking for a new environment to develop your skills – you could be our new SEO Executive.
At Wolfenden, you’ll progress your SEO skillset and strategic marketing ability in a supportive and down-to-earth environment where you’ll have full visibility and experience across all aspects of an organic marketing strategy.
Not only will you be trained and mentored by the UK’s leading SEO minds, but you’ll have the freedom to discover and develop your own passions and strengths within organic search to build the career you want to have.
You’ll have a range of experience across technical and content, as well as a strong grasp of the importance of a client’s backlink profile. You’ll be investigative, keen to question, and excited to learn more about your clients’ wider marketing strategies and how you fit within these.
What you’ll do
- Carry out monthly technical SEO health checks
- Create SEO audits and strategy for best practice on-page optimization
- Identify gaps and opportunities based on backlink analysis
- Carry out advanced keyword research including SERP features
- Analyse search demand, new topics and trends
- Keep pace with the changing search landscape and refine strategies accordingly
- Research opportunities for organic search growth and provide actionable insights
- Evolve your SEO strategies based on insights from client results
- Understand the content opportunity and strategy potential
- At least six months’ experience in an SEO-focused role, with agency experience as a bonus
- You keep yourself up to date with developments in the SEO industry
- You have a strong sense of initiative and responsibility – you can self-motivate without micromanagement and are driven to do an excellent job to the deadlines you’ve set
- You work well in a small team
- You have a solid grasp of technical SEO principles
- You have experience writing / optimising content for SEO
- You have experience using GA, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, and a range of SEO tools to analyse performance against your account and understand the impact your work has made
- You know how to apply performance impact and explain how this results in a change to your strategy
What we’ll offer you
- Not only will you work with an industry-leading SEO team, but you’ll work closely alongside our other digital marketing teams – and have full visibility of other channel work and access to continuous training and support from other team members.
- You’ll be joining our agency at the cusp of a really exciting phase of growth, and you can be a part of it. You won’t be a small fish in a big pond, we bring on individuals who want to have an influence and impact on our agency and become an integral part of our success.
- You’ll join a friendly and down-to-earth diverse and inclusive team. You’ll work a 4.5 day working week with flexible hours and a hybrid approach to location. We have a collaborative office space in the heart of Leeds which is dog-friendly and just a 10-minute walk from the train station. We only ask you come into the office once a week with your choice of when.
- Benefits include a bonus scheme with the chance to earn a minimum of £1,000 per year, a client referral scheme, employee referral scheme, endless free ice-creams in the office, monthly optional socials which you pick, monthly prizes and much more!
You’ll be working alongside a friendly and supportive team in a relaxed city centre office environment with flexible hours and working from home available to all.
Latest Insights The Team.
Explore our team’s latest thoughts and actionable advice from our blog to support your digital marketing strategies.