Senior Account Manager.
Due to a raft of new clients and agency growth; we’re looking to expand our Client Services team with an experienced and motivated Senior Account Manager.
Our agency centres on strong client relationships and delivering results that genuinely grow businesses, and as a result we enjoy consistent impressive client satisfaction scores.
With that in mind, this is the perfect position for a friendly, confident communicator who enjoys working with and getting stuck into a wide variety of ambitious and exciting businesses.
This role would suit an experienced Senior Account Manager within a similar sized digital marketing agency, or an Account Manager looking to take the next step up in developing their career within a supportive and dynamic environment.
What you’ll do:
- Be directly responsible for your own portfolio of clients – acting as both the day-to-day contact as well as taking a strategic role in evaluating performance and activity plans.
- Effectively briefing in production teams for client campaigns to ensure client KPIs are hit and deadlines are met, as well as ensuring activity feeds into wider business and marketing objectives.
- Proactively develop and maintain a strong understanding of your client’s businesses and their goals, identifying new opportunities for growth and going above and beyond to exceed their expectations.
- Develop strong relationships with your main points of contact, adapting communication methods to suit their requirements and become a valuable and indispensable extension of their own team.
- Set the standard for effective client management for more junior members of the team.
- You’ll be a highly organised individual; able to manage multiple tasks at once and plan ahead to manage deadlines.
- A natural and confident communicator with proven experience building rapport and strong relationships with clients.
- You’ll be friendly and approachable in nature; a proactive self-starter whilst being a real team player.
- You’ll have worked in a client services team in a similar agency at Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level.
- You’ll have a thirst for all things digital; ideally having worked with SEO and PPC production teams previously, but not a necessity.
- You’ll have a genuine desire to learn about different businesses, and how you can apply this knowledge to contribute to growth through digital marketing – taking pride in learning the intricacies of a client’s business and demonstrating this in internal briefs and client reporting.
What we’ll offer you:
- You’ll work alongside the best digital marketing team in the industry (Digital Agency of the Year 2020!) and have endless opportunities to further your knowledge and experience across the digital marketing channels we offer.
- You’ll be joining our agency at the cusp of a really exciting phase of growth, and you can be a part of it. You won’t be a small fish in a big pond, we bring on individuals who want to have an influence and impact on our agency and become an integral part of our success.
- You’ll join a friendly and down-to-earth diverse and inclusive team. You’ll work a 4.5 day working week with flexible hours and a hybrid approach to location. We have a collaborative office space in the heart of Leeds which is dog-friendly and just a 10-minute walk from the train station. We only ask you come in to the office once a week with your choice of when.
- Benefits include a bonus scheme with the chance to earn a minimum of £1,000 per year, a client referral scheme, employee referral scheme, endless free ice-creams in the office, monthly optional socials which you pick, monthly prizes and much more!
You’ll be working alongside a friendly and supportive team in a relaxed city centre office environment with flexible hours and working from home available to all.
Latest Insights The Team.
Explore our team’s latest thoughts and actionable advice from our blog to support your digital marketing strategies.