Digital PR Account Manager.
We’re looking for a Digital PR Account Manager, a role which gives you genuine influence on the direction of our digital PR strategies and have a true impact on the success of our clients’ businesses, our own business, and your future career.
In this role you’ll experience all aspects of organic strategy, working closely with our SEO and content teams – as well as our client services leads – to drive real business success.
With your Digital PR experience and knowledge, you’ll support junior members of the team in the development of their careers alongside your own strategic skillset with the support of the senior team.
At Wolfenden, you’ll work in a supportive and down-to-earth environment, where you’ll have the freedom to explore your passions and strengths to build the career you want to have.
What You’ll Do:
- Independently manage activity for a range of key clients and ensure timely delivery of quality work.
- Manage day-to-day client communications.
- Develop creative campaign and content ideas that fit client briefs and pull these into detailed proposals, with a cost breakdown where necessary.
- Monitor progress against monthly and quarterly KPIs.
- Build and develop relationships and proactively seek out upsell opportunities and capitalize on these to the benefit of both you and your clients.
- Lead on planning and execution of client calls and meetings, including but not limited to status calls and quarterly reviews.
- Act as a mentor for junior members of the team, guiding them in developing their knowledge of the industry, and acting as a peer review for junior work.
- Be prominent in brainstorming and education sessions and relevant communication channels, leading on knowledge sharing.
- You’ll know how to deliver a campaign successfully in accordance with client’s overall KPIs
- You’ll have experience in brainstorming campaign and story ideas for clients using both data and creative-led approaches with experience seeing these campaigns through to execution
- Experience managing or leading a team
- A demonstrable ability to pitch stories to journalists with proven experience in securing coverage
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key journalists and influencers
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, digital PR, social organic, and SEO and all relevant tools
- Strong copywriting skills
- You’ll be passionate about the quality of your work and boast a fastidious attention to detail along with a strong desire to see things through to the end
- A flexible individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced environment and communicating at all levels
- A passion for PR is essential, and a willingness to immerse yourself fully in client campaigns
What We’ll Offer You:
- Not only will you work with an industry-leading digital PR team, but you’ll work closely alongside our other digital marketing teams – and have full visibility of other channel work and access to continuous training and support from other team members.
- You’ll be joining our agency at the cusp of a really exciting phase of growth, and you can be a part of it. You won’t be a small fish in a big pond, we bring on individuals who want to have an influence and impact on our agency and become an integral part of our success.
- You’ll join a friendly and down-to-earth diverse and inclusive team. You’ll work a 4.5 day working week with flexible hours and a hybrid approach to location. We have a collaborative office space in the heart of Leeds which is dog-friendly and just a 10-minute walk from the train station. We only ask you come into the office once a week with your choice of when.
You’ll be working alongside a friendly and supportive team in a relaxed city centre office environment with flexible hours and working from home available to all.
Latest Insights The Team.
Explore our team’s latest thoughts and actionable advice from our blog to support your digital marketing strategies.